A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Byron H. Lin practice?
Dr. Byron Lin practices Internal Medicine near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Center, MA and Alhambra, CA.
See Wellesley Hills Internists.