A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Hsieh-Lun Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Hsieh-Lun Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Hsieh-Lun Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Hsieh-Lun Lin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron Hsieh-Lun Lin practice?
- Dr. Byron Hsieh-Lun Lin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Byron Hsieh-Lun Lin practices Internal Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Center, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Alhambra Internists.