A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kallam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kallam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kallam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallam graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kallam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Byron Kallam MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George B. Kallam practice?
- Dr. George Kallam has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Kallam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.