A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Eng is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Eng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Eng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Eng MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Calvin Eng practice?
- Dr. Calvin Eng has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Eng practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.