A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Clark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Ann Clark MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Camille A. Clark practice?
- Dr. Camille Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Camille Clark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.