A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Semple-Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Semple-Daly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Semple-Daly graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Semple-Daly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Semple-Daly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camille E. Semple-Daly practice?
Dr. Camille Semple-Daly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Willingboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.