A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Semple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Semple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acne (Acneiform Eruptions)
- Alternative Medicine
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Semple graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Semple has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille E Semple DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Camille E. Semple practice?
- Dr. Camille Semple has 1 office location.
Dr. Camille Semple practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.