A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Uy, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Uy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Uy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo Te Uy MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Camilo T. Uy practice?
- Dr. Camilo Uy has 1 office location.
Dr. Camilo Uy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.