A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Uy, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Uy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Uy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo Te Uy MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Camilo T. Uy practice?
- Dr. Camilo Uy has 1 office location.
Dr. Camilo Uy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.