A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace McGregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace McGregor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace McGregor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McGregor graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. McGregor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Provena Covenant Medical Center of ChampaignUrbana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Dawn McGregor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Candace D. McGregor practice?
- Dr. Candace McGregor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Candace McGregor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mahomet, IL.
See Champaign Obstetricians & Gynecologists.