A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candis Beard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candis Beard, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Beard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candis Lesley Beard MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candis L. Beard practice?
- Dr. Candis Beard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Candis Beard practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.