A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garofalo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Garofalo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garofalo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cara Angela Garofalo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cara A. Garofalo practice?
- Dr. Cara Garofalo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cara Garofalo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.