A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cara Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cara Garofalo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garofalo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garofalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cara Garofalo practice?
Dr. Cara Garofalo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.