A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caren Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caren Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caren Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caren Hui-Min Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caren H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Caren Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caren Chen practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.