A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caren Krueger Euster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caren Krueger Euster, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger Euster graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Krueger Euster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caren Krueger Euster MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caren Krueger Euster practice?
- Dr. Caren Krueger Euster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caren Krueger Euster practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Preventive Medicine Specialists.