A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caren Reaves, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Reaves has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caren Reaves, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including In Office Procedures, Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures, and Pelvic Support Problems.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reaves has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reaves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Caren Reaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caren C. Reaves practice?
Dr. Caren Reaves practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Denton, TX.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Reaves, Dr. Kathie Reaves, Dr. Katheryn Reaves, Dr. Katy Reaves, Dr. Karyn Reaves, Dr. Kara Reaves, Dr. Karin Reaves, Dr. Cathryn Reaves