A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caren Reaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caren Reaves, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caren Reaves, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reaves has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caren Crane Reaves FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Caren C. Reaves practice?
- Dr. Caren Reaves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caren Reaves practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.