Dr. Caren Schaecher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 27th, 2016
Rude staff.... Dr listened to her staff as one sided story and refused to talk to her patients. Not recommend anyone to see that Dr.

October 21st, 2015
Dr. Schaecher is consistently patient, thorough, and makes the most of your time with her. She has been incredibly gentle and understanding but also extremely knowledgeable and straightfoward. She has been my doctor for five years now, delivered both of my children, and I could not be happier with her care. I especially recommend her to anyone who has a fear of being examined as I do.

October 8th, 2015
Dr. Schaecher is fantastic. She truly cares and listens. I lover her. I have seen her for my annual well exam every year since 2010 when she started at Women's Health Care. She is wonderful. Every year she remembers me and asks about my family. She counsels

September 18th, 2015
Dr. Schaecher is an exceptional doctor! Ace is a St. Louis Top Doc for a reason. She listens to her patients and is wonderful at explaining and discussing treatment and follow up. The last thing she always says is, "do you have any other questions?" She is AWESOME! Highly recommend Dr. Schaecher!

May 7th, 2015
A caring, outstanding doctor
Dr. Schaecher is an outstanding ob-gyn. Due to her thoroughness, I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer while it was at an early, curable stage. She was very supportive and informative in helping me find a gynecological oncologist. She let me know she was thinking of me, was concerned for me and that I could contact her with questions or if I needed help. I highly recommend her.