Dr. Carey Dachman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 22nd, 2016
The doctor was very ..
The doctor was very responsive to see the next day. Thank you.The doctor zeroed in the problem with laser visionThe doctor listens to my concerns and questions.The doctor is compassionate The doctor actually calls me with results which I really appreciate The office staff is very goodThe medical staff is excellence I rate everything being done as 6 STARS

August 3rd, 2016
My pediatric rheumat..
My pediatric rheumatologist spoke very highly of Dr. Dachman before I transferred to an adult rheumatologist, and I totally see why! Dr. Dachman and his staff are extremely helpful and caring. They take personal interest in you, not only as a patient, but as a person as well. Scheduling is super easy and very accommodating. They're an efficient team with practically no wait time. My personal treatment is effective and I've seen significant improvement in my daily life! All thanks to the care I've received from Pain Therapy Associates! I've already recommended this practice to others in need of this level of care and will definitely continue to do so.

July 17th, 2016
Excellent experience A quick dx was made and successful treatment started

June 14th, 2016
I have been a long t..
I have been a long term patient in this practice and know the staff well. I have always been treated with respect, kindness and good humor. It takes special patience to work with chronic pain patients, and I have appreciated the compassion shown by the members of this treatment team!

April 8th, 2016
Dr Dachman has helpe..
Dr Dachman has helped me tremendously! I was very fortunate to be referred to him by another physician & the level of care I have received has truthfully changed my life. I still struggle with my condition but with Dr Dachman's care, I'm managed better than I have been in years. The office staff, Kathy, Michelle, Rana & Brittany are very friendly & always greet me with a smile. Thanks so much!

March 25th, 2016
tremendous physician...stays very uptodate with the latest treatments for pain and arthritis..I would highly recommend him!!

January 10th, 2016
Highly Recommended
I've been coming to Dr. Dachman since 2011. I came in with numbness in my fingers. I choose Dr. Dachman because he believes in alternative medicine. With acupuncture and massage therapies I have not had a flare up in a very long time. I also am being treated for arthritis and we have been able to manage the pain. I love the people here, I feel like family and would highly recommend him to friends and family.

December 13th, 2015
Always Upbeat
I love coming here for monthly appointments. Dr. Is always so up beat and has great energy. Staff always greets me right away and I never have to wait long and appointments are fast and to the point.

November 2nd, 2015
Extremely Happy With Care
Dr Dachman has a wonderful staff. Dr Dachman has tried everything in his power to control my pain and has. I will continue to see him and could not ask for anything more. I'm extremely happy with my care.

October 25th, 2015
I was in terrible pain until I saw. Dr dachman My life has now returned

October 18th, 2015
Steve
Kind and efficient staff Excellent , knowledgeable , and caring physician . They rapidly diagnosed my problem and initiated an effective treatment plan. Most importantly , they listened to me and treated me as a close relative.

October 16th, 2015
Happy patient
I am very grateful to have seen dr dachman.. He is an excellent dr, spent a lot of time with me, and was kind enough to write a summary out of his findings.. Further , he gave me a number of recommendations for Treatment of my back pain ,and allowed me to choose what I thought was right for me ... The staff was also very nice , served me coffee, and made me feel at home .. In general , dr dachman a office is run like a family ..as the patient , you feel like a family member. And have confidence that dr dachman will do his best for you.. I highly recommend him