Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Very Thorough show details Very Thorough
by Paula H. on Apr 14th, 2015

Dr. Dachman and the entire staff are always very thorough to ensure all issues are addressed. Their concern about your well being and management of symptoms helps make getting along so much easier. The cheery and supportive group is always helpful.

Mar 30th, 2015

I started seeing the doctor about 5 years ago with pain in joints and pain in right knee. He immediately reduced flaring in joints and knee with medicine. He then started me on a pain relief program and I have been relatively pain free since. I was quite concerned 5 years ago that a knee replacement was imminent but so far the knee is doing better than expected. Dr Dachman and staff have given me a better quality of life with pain relief program.

Mar 29th, 2015

Best of the best Prompt, courteous, accurate

Mar 6th, 2015

an outstanding physician, caring, and very much up to date with the most recent advances in medicine...

Professional and Prompt show details Professional and Prompt
Mar 4th, 2015

Dr Dachman has given me a new lease on life. He listened to all my issues and developed a course of treatment. Everyone in the office is very professional and friendly. I feel like a new person now that Dr Dachman has controlled my RA. I also appreciate that they are always prompt with appointments.

Professional show details Professional
Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr. Dachman is very professional and personable. The entire office staff is professional and courteous. There is always a very comfortable feeling in the office and any and all questions are answered in a very timely manner.

Feb 17th, 2015

The staff is always friendly and accommodating..Dr Dachman always takes the time for all my issues, never hesitating to answer all my questions...the office is always clean and quiet... I have been coming here for years for both my care and my mother's.

Business degree show details Business degree
by Sofia on Feb 6th, 2015

He is the best of the best...my doctor told me if no one can figure out an ailment , dr dachman is the one to see ... Even after going to mayo clinic, it was dr Dachman who put me on the right course of diagnosis and management ?

Very Good show details Very Good
Jan 27th, 2015

The office. Is always clean and well organized...it seems. Very efficient. For the doctors. And staff needs...Waiting room. And offices are clean. And welcoming. I have been coming here for years and receive excellent service to the point that my arthritis may be in remission,

Jan 14th, 2015

I am lucky enough to be a patient fo Dr Dachman... I have been coming here for years.. He is always on time, very compassionate, and does his absolute best to keep my level of pain and discomfort down.... I am not surprised that he is considered one of the top 10 rheumatologists in the state, and that he received an award as most compassionate physician in the area... I am glad to be his patient...

True professional show details True professional
Jan 13th, 2015

Dr. Dachman is a true professional. He always puts his patients first. He is there to serve them. The other day I actually called Dr. Dachman's office to let them know I would be five minutes late. I was embarrassed by not being on time because Dr. Dachman is so punctual. Also, his staff is so kind and courteous. I feel like I've known each and everyone of them for most of my life . I can't say enough. If you unfortunately have pain, you can fortunately see Dr. Dachman, and he will do his best to make sure you are loving a normal life without any drastic procedures or surgery.

by I on Jan 13th, 2015

I cannot agree more with the last review.. My daughter suffered from an unknown ailment for 4 years;I took her to numerous specialists to no avail .. After seeing dr dachman, a diagnosis was made And treatment started ., Most importantly , he did not push medicines, but emphasized a true holidtic approach , including physical therapy and advanced behavioral techniques with his staff , inclusive of PhDs in physical therapy and pain psychology....Medicines were prescribed, but sparingly .. This office is truly a mayo clinic of the suburbs!

rn show details rn
by leslie arnold on Jan 13th, 2015

Dr dachman is a wonderful physician, caring and extremely competent...His staff reflects this kindness, and could not be more helpful to me.... I have run several physician offices, and can categorically state that this is one of the best medical offices around, highly efficient and VERY caring... I have recommended this office to numerous colleagues without qualification...

Jan 13th, 2015

Dr. Dachman and staff are very friendly, caring and always on time. I came here to be treated for Raynaud's disease and have not had a flair up in over two years. The treatments prescribed for RA have kept the pain at a tolerable level. I love this Dr. And would think of going anywhere else.

Terrible staff show details Terrible staff
by Taylor stamper on Jan 8th, 2015

The dr himself Carey is amazing. However if you like being treated like sh*t by his staff then by all means come to this office. Never in my life have I ever been treated so poorly here. There's never a greeting when you walk in to the office. All 3-5 women are buried into the computer screen so deeply that they don't even say hello or acknowledge that you're there. Every time in would go in they have these mean scowls on their faces and are extremely rude when you do ask them a question. They aren't helpful, they're mean and to say the least a terrible staff. I was referred to dr dachman because of health complications, and being that I'm his youngest patient (22years old) it's terrible that's have to come in here anyway. And the fact that I always leave upset and stressed out is not healthy. And that's just all of my dr visits with this office. Which are once a month might I add. But after the phone call I had with his staff today was it. I called in asking if they had received paperwork I faxed over to have signed because I missed work the day of my appointment and needed it filled out and faxed back so I could send it in. The receptionist states "did you make an appointment to see a PA? (Physicians assistant) and I stated no, I've never had to nor did I know I needed to. Why would a pa know about my medical situation better than the actual dr in order to fill out paperwork? When the pay isn't ever in the room? I also don't have time to schedule a completely different appointment to fill out paperwork. I work retail and it's very hard for me to even get time off. And she replies that's the policy. And I proceeded to ask "well mam when you received my paperwork in the fax machine and didn't see me call to make that separate appointment to fill the paperwork out didn't it occur to you that maybe I wasn't aware and that maybe you should have called to inform me about this policy?" She replies "it's not our job to hunt our patients down to make these appointments, that's the policy you have to come in to have it filled out or it gets thrown away" and after that I proceeded to ask her another question and she hangs up on me. I have never been so insulted in my life going into this office. After that I will not be returning to this office. Seeing as it's not an ordinary doctor you go see, you're not there for a good reason anyway if you're seeing him so you would honk his staff would be friendly and caring. But they are not. They are anything but. The women all need to be replaced with people that actually like to work with people and have a good attitude. Will not be back.

Dec 28th, 2014

Treatment. And attitude of everyone has always been special. This is the best I have ever experienced . I walked in a cripple,AND now I can golf freely!

Very Professional show details Very Professional
Dec 24th, 2014

What would I do without Dr. Dachman and his staff??i would be in pain. His professionalism and caring, along with the caring of his staff is exceptional. Thank you.

Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr. Dachman is the most compassionate & kind man, and the best physician I've ever had. He significantly changed my life so that I can function without pain. Before coming to him, I had never heard of fibromyalgia. I lived each day in severe pain, not knowing why. Dr. Dachman is an amazing doctor! I cannot thank him enough! I would never change my doctor. His staff is very informative amend efficient, however the lab technicians are much more personable & very kind, showing an interest in the patient and empathy to what may be going on in the patient's life.

Dec 22nd, 2014

I Absolutely love the Dr.s and staff at this office. They all treat me with the utmost respect, patience and care. I thank God for them.

Very Friendly show details Very Friendly
Nov 19th, 2014

Always attentive to my health, even noticing small changes I myself do not. Staff very friendly and treats each patient like a family member.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
Nov 18th, 2014

I am very pleased at the high degree of professionalism among Dr Dachman and all his staff. Everyone is genuinely caring and attentive to my needs. Also, the office is extremely well run. Myrna jaffe

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 17th, 2014

I have been coming here for years and am very happy with treatment. I have had a very complicated course with multiple autoimmune and neurological issues; I am now in remission and only suffer from age related arthritis concerns. Thankyou dr dachman for your excellent care!

Sep 29th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dachman now for many years. I fully trust him and he has changed my life for the better. He truly cares about his patients.

Very Good show details Very Good
Aug 26th, 2014

Detailed , caring, I am very satisfied with the office and the staff. I never feel hurried and Dr Dachman explains everything in detail so that all my questions are answered. I feel that I can call him at anytime and he is always there to take my call.

Aug 21st, 2014

Excellent staff and Dr. dachman is great. He will always make time for you and help you with all your needs. I highly recommend him!

Aug 5th, 2014

Hands down the best pain clinic in IL. They truly care about their patients. I’m in need of a major surgery in the coming months and I’m so grateful to have Dr. Dachman and his team by my side!

Aug 1st, 2014

I am Paul delegate. When I arrived at dr. Dachmans. Office, I could not walk, dress, or drive,. May hands where all swollen. I was actually crippled to say the least. Today, July seventeenth, twenty fourteen. I am normal in every way. Thanks to dr. Dachmans treatments. He even brings me coffee. What a guy."

Jul 21st, 2014

Sense I came to this office I been a different person. My life have change for the better, I can function at work and at home. Most importantly, I've been sleeping for the last 10 years. I slept An hour or tow at night if I was lucky. Now I have a life. You guys change my life and I am very greatly. I thank you from. The bottom of my heart. Thank you

Jul 15th, 2014

prompt, friendly, competent, Service providers in rheumatology and acupuncture.

Jul 10th, 2014

Dr. Dachmann has helped me beyond expectations. When I first saw him I could barely walk. Since coming to Pain Therapy I am able to work again and do everything necessary. He has also helped my son who was being misdiagnosed by other doctors. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Jul 8th, 2014

Doctor is the kindest doctor I have ever worked with. He actually will listen to what you say, which is a very rare quality among doctors today.

Helpful show details Helpful
Jul 6th, 2014

Dr. Dachman and his staff are always helpful. They make sure all my questions are answered and listen to me. I always know that I am being heard when I speak.

Jul 4th, 2014

I love Dachman and his team!

Jul 4th, 2014

Very impressed with their in tire team.

Jul 3rd, 2014

I always feel confident that my health is Dr. Dachman's priority!

Jul 2nd, 2014

I always get great attention from everyone in the office.I always feel that it's great personal care

Jun 18th, 2014

Update on current medication. Asked where pain was the worst and how doing in general. Also, asked a number of questions related to general health issues. Recommended to go to primary dr regarding urinary difficulty. Told of x ray results ( arthritis in left knee). Dr. wants to have right knee checked as well. Told by Dr about a series of 3 shots that can be given to help with knee arthritis. Let me know it is okay to come on Saturdays if more convenient. Given an injection for arthritis in left knee. Asked if needed any refills, given prescription for 1 needed refill. Overall experience positive. "Bedside manner" friendly and caring doctor. Staff friendly, greeted upon arrival by someone at front desk. Given some cream for knee that received the injection. Told to rest the knee ( I.e. Be gentle on it for a couple of days.

Very Knowledgeable show details Very Knowledgeable
by R. B. on Jun 18th, 2014 on doctor.com

First shot of Euflexa, all of the staff is very knowledgeable about all of the information needed to answer all questions.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jun 17th, 2014

Excellent staff, kind and friendly. They make you feel like a part of the family. Highly recommend this office to everyone.

Jun 16th, 2014

Great faith and confidence in dr dachman

Jun 9th, 2014

The staff is always on the lookout for complications/problems I may come across and dealing with things quickly.

Jun 8th, 2014

I have sought relief from chronic pain for 15 years and am in deep gratitude to the Pain Therapy Team, to every measure of approach, care and genuine consideration in methods of care. I literally feel the the clock (me sense of well being) and general body comfort are vastly improved. The PT approach to physical manipulation is amazing! I look forward to a long relationship with the Pain Therapy organization. I thank you all immensely, I appreciate everything you all do,

Jun 6th, 2014

IDr Dachman has given my life back to me! I am virtually pain free these days. I love this doc!!!!!!!

Jun 5th, 2014

Tremendous. Dr. Dachman handled my issue ASAP. He set forth a plan to make sure my nerve issue would not return via a nerve test. He is the very best.

May 28th, 2014

Always great advise and treatment for my Crohn's disease and arthritis. I have been a patient for many years and see dr dachman regularly.

May 27th, 2014

Every one treats me just fine and I am very happy with them. I always recommend dr dachman to others who may need his help

compassionate show details compassionate
May 27th, 2014

Dr Dachman is a rare type of doctor. Not only does he have exceptional bedside manner and genuine compassion for his patients, but he is a very effective diagnostician but also applies very effective treatments.

Very Knowledgeable show details Very Knowledgeable
May 26th, 2014

Everyone is pleasant and answers all my questions,.the doctor is very easy to talk to and he listens to my problems.he is always on time and very knowledgeable about r.a...I like him.

Caring show details Caring
May 23rd, 2014

I am very happy with dr dachman's care.. I see him for chronic arthritis and back pain; with medicine and injection therapy, dr dachman and his staff have stabilized and improved my condition. I am veer happy with the care of PainTherapy Associates,

compassionate show details compassionate
Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Dachman and his staff always provide the best care. They treat their patients with compassion and understanding. I have been coming here for years: I am treated like family.

Caring show details Caring
Jan 30th, 2014

I always have a great time during my visits. The staff is always friendly and the doctors are very caring and listen to my concerns.

Jan 24th, 2014

i am very happy with dr dachman and his crew.... I have been coming there for years for my arthritis and pain managment..They always attend to me promptly, and are very friendly and competent.

Attentive show details Attentive
Jan 21st, 2014

Dr. Dachman and staff have always been very attentive to my needs, questions and satisfaction as a healthcare consumer. I am very happy with pain Therapy associates and Dr Dachman who promptly and correctly diagnosed my health issue...

Rn show details Rn
by LisaV on Dec 22nd, 2013

If you want to see a physician who practices excellent western Medicine, but also provides additional/alternative interventions Like acupuncture, please see him. He is always very up to date with the latest in medicine And is always willing to explore any safe options to Reduce pain.

Also very pleased show details Also very pleased
by Sue on Dec 22nd, 2013

I do not know of any other doc who comes in at 4 in the morning To review charts. And plan treatment strategies. This is beyond just being a good dr...this is dedication Beyond reproof. Drcdasn will ALWAYS be my rheumatologist!

Life saved show details Life saved
by Ton on Dec 22nd, 2013

Wonderful office and staff Dr dachman. Knows what he is doing. I have trusted him not only to my health needs, But also to my family's

Also very happy show details Also very happy
by Mel on Dec 22nd, 2013

I totally agree with the last comment! This doc is on the office at 4 am, goes over all the records For the day, and makes certain he is up to date with everything. Thus doc is a blessing, dedicated and honest .

Very satisfied show details Very satisfied
by Moly on Dec 22nd, 2013

This dr not only listens, but cares.. It is too bad there are people who simply do not appreciate such one to one care. Dr dachman is a true example of excellence .

Saved My Life show details Saved My Life
by Ce on Dec 21st, 2013

Dr. Dachman listens to what you are saying. He has diagnosed and treated my condition with much success whereby other doctors have not been able to diagnose or treat me correctly. He treats me as a person and not as a non-being. When you walk into his office, you are greeted with a smile and feel like you are really welcome. (Some offices don't even acknowlege you exist). I was referred to him by one of my friends who absolutely can not stop talking about how GREAT he is. I have also recommended him to people who have known how much I was suffering with pain before and are aware of how much better I am now. Dr. Dachman is the BEST........

Dec 20th, 2013

I went to Dr. Dachman for a lot of pain in my body,which my PCP was all in my head, Dr. Dachman explained in detail what Fibro was doing to me,I found a doctor who finally believes me and is helping my pain disappear, the office has a friendly staff and a variety of treatments, like physical therapy, acupuncture and massage, which all helped me stay pain free.I would highly recommend this doctor!

Pain Free show details Pain Free
Dec 20th, 2013

I saw Dr. Dachman for a pain in my lower back that had bothered me for months. I had visited numerous physicians before seeing Dr. Dachman that failed to diagnose me properly and my pain continued. Dr. Dachman figured out the source of my pain, scheduled me to see a physical therapist, and today I am absolutely pain free and required no surgery!! Thank you to Dr. Dachman and his extremely caring staff!

great doc! show details great doc!
Dec 20th, 2013

After multiple consultations including an orthopedic who recommended ankle surgery, Dr Dachman recommended an injection and physical therapy. Thanks to this doctor my ankle is now pain free and i have returned to an active lifestyle.

ms show details ms
by jack on Dec 20th, 2013

this doctor listens thoroughly and treats me like one of his family; he helped me when other physicians could not... I have always had an outstanding experience with this physician and highly recommend him!

a quack show details a quack
Dec 17th, 2013

He only wants successes - willnot delve into your problems -- quick fix - lots meds and shots --no time to listen

Helpful show details Helpful
by B. B. on Dec 16th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr is very thorough, thoughtful; office staff if very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. is like "a breeze"-refreshing and comforting. The Dr is highly kn ...

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Dec 13th, 2013

This Dr violated HIPPA. He is the worst Dr. ever... He doesn't read results and has the worst bedside manner. Find a real Rheum not a quack!

Dec 10th, 2013

You have made my life great. Wish I found you a very long time ago to take care of my pain.

Dec 2nd, 2013

I trust my life with this group..Led by Dr Dachman, These are the only docs who actually listen and care.... I would recommend them highly to anyone with chronic pain, for a full approach to pain managment...They offer a wide range of treatments, including injection therapy, physical therapy, acupuncture, and pain psychology...

Nov 29th, 2013

outstanding office and staff,..The doctor is excellent and caring...I have been seing him for over 10 years and have never failed to be impressed by his thoughtfulness, caring, compassion, and intellect

Nov 29th, 2013

Nice staff,caring, keeps a tight schedule, appears usually very close to time scheduled, has a big tv so something to look at while waiting in waiting room. Nurses and staff are polite.

Nov 11th, 2013

Very happy with the care I receive from Dr. Dachman

Very helpful an informative. Love the Doctor

Nov 7th, 2013

I can not imagine going anywhere else.

Professional show details Professional
by P M. on Nov 7th, 2013 on doctor.com

everyone is professional and helpful. The follow up by Dr Dachman on all areas of my health makes me confident I am getting the best care possible. I ...

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Elaine G. on Nov 7th, 2013 on doctor.com

I could not "live" without this office and Dr. Dachman. The "girls" at the front desk are wonderful efficient. This is Total health Care

Nov 7th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Dachman for 30 years, need I say more?!

Oct 16th, 2013

How to you rate excellent plus....this is what Dr. Dachman offers to his patients.

More than just a doc. show details More than just a doc.
Sep 27th, 2013

When I go to a doctor, I am extremely peticular. I am very sceptical of many doctors because I feel that they just want to rush me in and rush me out. I am not really confident when a doctor diagnoses an issue. I don't feel like they took the time and care to really figure out what was wrong. With Dr. Dachman, I receive a completely different experience. The moment I walk into his office I immediately feel like I am in another wing of my home. I am greeted by the office staff, and can sit down, relax, and be content that I will be visiting Dr. Dachman very soon. Many times, Dr. Dachman will be passing through and he always notices me and says hi in a very comforting manner. He acts as if we have been close friends for years. I have had to go through various tests, but that is because Dr. Dachman does not like to leave any stone unturned. He wants to be sure that his patients are feeling 100%, and will do whatever it takes to find the source of the problem. Because of Dr. Dachman, I can now say that I am virtualy pain free. Thank you Dr. Dachman. Highly recommended!!!!!

RN show details RN
by JAMES on Sep 27th, 2013

I have met many physicians in my 30 years of nursing... Dr Dachman is clearly one of the finest, a physician that can be trusted to pursue the correct diagnosis and then fix the issues as possible... Tests, of course, are to be expeted in a specialist office..how else would one expect a diagnosis to be made..? If you are suffering from chronic pain, and need a thorough evaluation and holistic treatment, Dr Dachman is the physician to see.

MBA show details MBA
by Tom on Sep 27th, 2013

I have had severe back pain for several years Numerous tests were done by other physicians in an effort to dx the cause of my discomfort and agony Dr dachman, after sdditionsl testing, discovered that I had an unusual bone disease(pagets) and initiated prompt therapy . I am now pain free Although testing is often cumbersome , such tests can often be life saving.. I thank dr dachman for my life given back to me!

Sep 27th, 2013

I have had severe pain for months.... It was not until Dr Dachman did a full battery of tests that my diagnosis, a rare autoimmune condition, was discovered... The tests, although extensive,were able to definitively find my problem, so that effective meds could be started

UNNECESSARY TESTS/MONEY HUNGRY show details UNNECESSARY TESTS/MONEY HUNGRY
Sep 20th, 2013

In my opinion, we had tests done that were completely UNNECESSARY!! I beilieve this was done in order to feed the doctor's ego and quite frankly, to make money!! Please beware and do your research!!

Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Dachman is the best been with him since 1987

Aug 4th, 2013

I always have a good experience on my visit.

Aug 3rd, 2013

Dr Dachman was the first to actually sit down and discuss the source of my pain, with a comprehensive plan offered that would include both a natural approach, or advanced medicines if needed...He is focused on the true holistic approach, also offering cutting-edge options for arthritis relief. I eventually had him perform Platelet Rich infusions as an option to knee surgery..; my joints feel 15 years younger than before!

Aug 1st, 2013

I have had many encounters and received treatments from several of the staff at Pain Therapy. They have always been professional in their dealings with me. I have never been disappointed in any of these engagements and treatments.

Jul 27th, 2013

I agree with the last few comments..Testing was also critical to finding my diagnosis.... I was achy and fatigued..through vigorous and persistent testing, Dr Dachman discovered my early lymphoma.... I must praise his diligence and concern....I did, in fact, see two other "conservative " rheumatologists who dismissed me as depressed. Dr Dachman is the MOST reputable rheumatologist and diagnostician around..

RN show details RN
by Evelyn on Jul 26th, 2013

As an RN I have seen many physicians. As one one with chronic pain, I have also had the opportunity Of seeing many rheumatologist's in the area. Dr dachman was the only one who diagnosed both my Systemic lupus. And. Myasthenia , essentially saving My life. Indeed, it is because of his aggressive testing and persistence That these diagnosis were made. Of all the rheumatologists I have met in my career Dr dachman is MOST reputable and one of the Best. If you have arthritis, you would be very fortunate To see him

Pain Free show details Pain Free
Jul 26th, 2013

Following Dr. Dachman's recommendations and care, I am now 100% pain free. Go's above and beyond your average physician.

executive show details executive
by jason on Jul 26th, 2013

this is the finest physician I have ever worked with..He is caring and ordere the tests necessary to define and then treat my condition.. I had seen several other rheumatologists who failed to do tests and thus missed my lupus condition... The previous reviewer, I suspect, never followed thorugh with the doctors recommendations, or otherwise is VERY misinformed about the medical field. Dr Dachman is the finest rheumatologist in the area.

Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Dachman seems to be rather sympathetic and caring. However, he tends to order a slew of unnecessary tests and jump around from one treatment to another without giving the first one time to play out. I recommend you try another, more conservative and reputable rheumatologist.

Wonderfull show details Wonderfull
by Cheryl C. on Jul 18th, 2013 on doctor.com

I love this facility. All the docs and PA's are so compassionate about helping their patients. I have been coming here for 7 years now and never want ...

by Anthony V. on Jul 15th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Dachman is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He is very compassionate with my injury and helps me figure out what to do next.

Happy show details Happy
by Sarah H. on Jun 30th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Dachman has been very willing to listen when I talk about my pain. I have had shots in my back that, after about 4 months, seem to have taken away ...

Awsome show details Awsome
by Steven T. on Jun 27th, 2013 on doctor.com

I've suffered for years with chronic pain, swelling and inflammation. I've just started seeing Dr. Dachman this month but already have seen progress! ...

Superb show details Superb
by mike m. on Jun 9th, 2013 on doctor.com

Have been going to DR. Dachman for many years and he has always helped me with my arthritis, more than anyone else I've encountered. I've never had a ...

Recommended show details Recommended
by JOANNE D. on May 16th, 2013 on doctor.com

The staff are courteous,friendly, and knowledgeable. Dr. Dachman is efficiant, caring and superior in his knowledge of how to treat pain and get resul ...

by Edith H. on May 14th, 2013 on doctor.com

May 10th, 2013

Received injections re pain, and consultation re hand issues. Dr. Dachman always listens and offers advice for treatment possibilities. If I'm in pain, he is there for me... very reassuring.

by Judith S. on May 10th, 2013 on doctor.com

I have been going to see Dr. Dachman since 1994 and couldn't have made it through all these years without having pain management. Love the doctor and ...

by Nicolette O. on May 10th, 2013 on doctor.com

I am very thankful for the opportunity to receive acupuncture from Kara. Every individual I have received care from from the Pain Therapy office has b ...

May 7th, 2013

This office is fantastic...

Apr 26th, 2013

Dr. Dachman and all on his staff are always very caring of the patients and continually strive to find the best ways to alleviate pain and help their patients. I have been a patient for more than 10 years and I

by M. on Apr 25th, 2013 on doctor.com

by Pam Z. on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Dachman not only treated me for a severe, continuous headache and my arthritis, he also helped me through a most difficult time when my IBS was out of control, after a bout with the intestinal flu. When I saw my gastro doctor and told him about the severe headache along with my prolonged diarrhea, he told me he doesn't do headaches. I thank God that I had been treated by Dr. Dachman a year earlier for my arthritis, so I made an appt. to see him about the headache. He listened to all of my issues and took care of my entire body, not just the headache. After taking the meds he presribed, I felt an overall improvement within 24 hours after feeling quite ill for 4 weeks. Thanks to Dr. Dachman, I am functioning and back to living and enjoyng life once again. I cannot thank him enough for his compassion, understanding, sense of humor and taking charge of all of my health issues from head to gastro. I feel blessed to have him for a doctor.

Superb show details Superb
by Janet S. on Apr 8th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Dachman looked over my problematic areas on my body: my feet, ankles, fingers, wrists, neck and shoulders. He gave several injections to relieve p ...

by KERRY H. on Mar 31st, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Dachman and his staff has always treated myself and my family with great care and respect. We appreciate the ease of appointments, shots, therapie ...

Mar 29th, 2013

I am a whole person able to partisipate in life.

Mar 29th, 2013

The staff and doctors are fabulous. They treat me like family and really care about me as a person.

Mar 28th, 2013

I was on my last journey to try and figure out why my headaches had taken over my life. After having survived a ruptured brain aneurysm I knew life had to be more than pain that is debilitating. They control my life. When I walked into the Pain Therapy; a peace started to melt my soul, here is where I would find my answer. The staff are very kind. I can't imagine speaking with people all day who are in varying degrees of pain. I'm certainly NOT at my best. From the Physicians Assistant to Dr. Dachman, I have never been cared for so intimately and with such great concern. I am very thankful for the Pain Therapy group of individuals. Their hearts are genuine. And just when I thought I was at my last closed door .... Five months later after several tests, questions and relationship building; myself and the Pain Therapy group have formulated a plan of action regarding my condition. The peace that overwhelmed me when I first entered their office has grown with each visit. I am truly humbled by the compassion and treatment I am receiving from this group. Thank you Dr. Dachman for having a heart that wants to see people live a life that is not run by pain. You are a man of integrity and I am truly grateful that our paths have crossed.

by CILVIA D. on Mar 28th, 2013 on doctor.com

Mar 28th, 2013

Healthcare diagnostic work ups very complete. Appropriate care with gooD follow up.

by Ruth B. on Mar 27th, 2013 on doctor.com

Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Dachman and his staff are extremely time efficient and always friendly. One of the few Dr. offices where you can always count on getting in and out quickly. He is truly one of the best Dr's for pain management.

by THEODORE K. on Mar 27th, 2013 on doctor.com

As usual, Dr. Dachman was precisely on time. This is quite amazing and much appreciated. I was also able to get an appointment on the one day I was in ...

Best Rheumatologist in the area show details Best Rheumatologist in the area
Apr 10th, 2012

At only 30 yrs of age, I have met more doctors than I can count! Some are nice, some are just a shame to the Doctors profession but Dr Dachman is truly the best BEST doctor I have ever come accross. He is very patient, knowledgeable. Keeps himself up to date with the latest treatments. He doesnt second guess and is very aggressive with his treatments.I would reccomend him to anyone anytime. Its pretty easy to get an appt, he does early mornings and Saturdays...we all know how rare that is here in the US of A

Vito Badalamenti show details Vito Badalamenti
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Carey Dachman I wanted to let people know about the Exception service and Professionalism I got from Dr. Dachman.He demonstrated courtesy and respect to me every time I come to his office . In this era of people being dissatisfied, Dr.Carey Dachman is a shining example of Doctors should be.

Nov 25th, 2011

He was my 3rd opinion...Finally, I received a dx, and treatment..My life has turned around remarkably..

Sep 2nd, 2011

I have scleroderma..I have been to the university of chicago, john Hopkins, and other well known centers..No where have I gotten the excellent treatment that I have with Dr dachman...He truly has kept me alive...

Aug 31st, 2011

Dr dachman is extremely knowledgable and up to date with the latest treatments, he set up a treatment plan that incorporated medicines AND physical therapy. He let me be an active participate in my treatment plan. I can't begin to say how happy I am to have found him.

Aug 22nd, 2011

i have a rare msucke disease known as myotonic dystrophy...I have gone to multiple so-called pain doctors who just wanted to give me epidurals and similar invasive injections..Dr dachman has recommended a holistic spproach inclusive of meds and eastern medicine approaches including chiropractic acupuncture and myofascial release..Finally, I am seeing a light at the end of my tunnel..Dr Dac hmanhas really gievn me a true lease on my life...

Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Dachman has always treated me like family, and I feel 100% better after seeking treatment from Dr. Dachman and his office.

Thank you, Dr Dachman! show details Thank you, Dr Dachman!
Aug 22nd, 2011

WOW! I am so glad that I ended up at this doctor's office. I have always had back pain that I always dismissed and it wasn't until recently that it started getting really bad- no therapy or chiropractics could aleviate my discomfort. I found Dr. Dachman on google and decided to give a rheumatologist a shot. And viola! No more back bain!!! I can't express enough how much this has affected my life and well-being. Dr. Dachman was very good and listened to all my nagging questions, he is a very intelligent professional and he knows what he is doing! Thank you Doc for putting me back on my feet!!

Aug 22nd, 2011

great doc...he took the time going over all my meds, and gave me detailed handouts on all my medications..He is prompt, and his staff is wonderful...I could not recommend him more..

He may be intelligent but he is a terrible doctor! show details He may be intelligent but he is a terrible doctor!
Aug 15th, 2011

Be careful going to this doctor - he will order a lot of tests and not follow up with them. He gave me injections without my consent first or explaining them. He wrote me tons of medicine without explaining the risks and benefits. I would never allow a family member to see him - there are way too many great doctors in the area to risk seeing one like him. His staff was extremely rude as a bonus :(

May 26th, 2011

caring and precise...He also prefers a true holistic approach to pain managment

Oct 6th, 2010

this doc is special...He runs on time, listens, and is VERY compassionate...He is trained in internal medicine, rheumatology AND pain nmangement, has more internal medicine training than most other internests, taught at a university..AND MOST IMPORTANT..SAVED MY LIFE..diagnosing a hidden cancer that presented as muscle pain...PLease..DO THE TESTS HE ORDERS...THERE IS A REASON FOR THESE TESTS>>MY LIFE IS PROOF OF THIS!!!

Oct 5th, 2010

by doing tsets of a variety of systems, Dr dachman identified breast cancer that had spread to my neck..I previously saw an internist and neurologists for months and received no dx anmd no relief..After two visits with Dr dachman, the Dx was made of breast cancer, and chemotherapy initiated..Clearly, Dr dachman, with appropriate testing, saved my life.

Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Dachman is very good at what he does. However, there was a time when he everyone had to have a sleep test, PT, xrays of joints, use of ultrasound to give injections, all of these done in the office and are not necessary for every patient. All it did was pad his pocket. And might I add that insurance companies were dropping him.

They don't come any better show details They don't come any better
by kajsa on Jun 20th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Dachman's for 10 years .Having moved a lot he is a stable point in my life. I may have to travel to see him but I can always contact him.He is kind, friendly and a great listener. He has great knowledge in the medical field, has always read up on new matters. His office is run very efficiently. You better be on time!!! Am I a fan? You bet!