A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cari Quijano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quijano
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quijano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijano graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cari Tagdulang Quijano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cari T. Quijano practice?
- Dr. Cari Quijano has 1 office location.
Dr. Cari Quijano practices Psychiatry near Woodbridge, NJ.
See Woodbridge Psychiatrists.