Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carina Hopen
Dr. Carina Hopen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, WA, with another office in Oak Harbor, WA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Care and Family Medicine. Dr. Hopen is affiliated with Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center, Island Hospital and Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Carina Hopen has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Carina Hopen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.
Dr. John Keefe
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Mount Vernon, WA 0 mi36
Dr. Cheryl Mcrill
Family Medicine, General Practice
Mount Vernon, WA 0 mi29
Dr. Sujatha Nilavar
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology
Mount Vernon, WA 0 mi43