Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl-Christian Jackson
Dr. Carl-Christian Jackson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with New England Rehab Hospital, New England Baptist Hospital and Tufts Medical Center. Dr. Jackson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl-Christian Jackson has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Carl-Christian Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Miguel Haime
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Daniel Wiener
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi15
Dr. David Spector
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi7