Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Bartol
Dr. Carl Bartol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scarsdale, NY. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bartol is affiliated with Franklin Delano Roosevelt Hudson Valley VA Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Bartol has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carl Bartol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.
Dr. Mohsen Gam
Scarsdale, NY 0.21 mi51
Dr. Robin Goldberg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Scarsdale, NY 0.22 mi26
Dr. Steven Lee
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Scarsdale, NY 0.22 mi23