Learn more about Dr. Carl Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Berger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 47 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Facial Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Berger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl Berger practice?
- Dr. Carl Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Berger practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.