A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Berger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 47 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Facial Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Berger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl Berger practice?
- Dr. Carl Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Berger practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.