A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Braun, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Braun has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Weineck Braun MD is a male Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carl W. Braun practice?
- Dr. Carl Braun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Braun practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.