A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maclin Da Cunha
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maclin Da Cunha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclin Da Cunha graduated from Univ Fed Do Maranhao, Centro De Cien Da Saude, Sao Luiz, Ma, Brazil.
Dr. Maclin Da Cunha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha practice?
- Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.