A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclin Da Cunha graduated from Univ Fed Do Maranhao, Centro De Cien Da Saude, Sao Luiz, Ma, Brazil.
Dr. Maclin Da Cunha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha practice?
- Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Maclin Da Cunha practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.