A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Della Badia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Della Badia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Della Badia, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Della Badia graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Della Badia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Della Badia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl R. Della Badia practice?
Dr. Carl Della Badia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.