A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Gill, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Gill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Carter Gill MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl C. Gill practice?
- Dr. Carl Gill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Gill practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.