A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Gill, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Gill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Carter Gill MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl C. Gill practice?
- Dr. Carl Gill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Gill practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Cardiothoracic Surgeons.