A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Judge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Judge is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Judge, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Judge graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Judge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Judge MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Judge practice?
- Dr. Carl Judge has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Judge practices Anesthesiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists.