A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Millner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Millner is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Millner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Millner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Evans Millner MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Millner practice?
- Dr. Carl Millner has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Millner practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists.