A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Ollivierre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Ollivierre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ollivierre
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ollivierre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Ollivierre, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ollivierre graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ollivierre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Ormond Ollivierre MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl O. Ollivierre practice?
- Dr. Carl Ollivierre has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Ollivierre practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Surgeons.