A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Orfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Orfuss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Orfuss, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Headache Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Orfuss graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Orfuss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orfuss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Orfuss practice?
Dr. Carl Orfuss practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.