Neurologists
100 Ucla Medical Plz
Ste 425
Los Angeles, CA 90024
310-794-1500
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Rudest staff. Just...wow.  |  show details
by A client on Aug 13th, 2014

I've never taken the time to do reviews, but I had to look this Dr. up to see his stats because of such rude, dismissive phone treatment by their phone attendant. There is always a nice way to say things, and someone manning the phones should speak kindly to their bosses clients. Especially when kindness and respect is given to them. This was also after getting a recording stating they won't open the phones until 10 (and I was calling at 10:15). I had to wait around, making me late for work myself, until they decided to show up for work (or do their job). He's a decent enough doctor, but if his business is in trouble it's because of poor staff selection. Hope he notices.

Aug 9th, 2014

I seen Dr. Orfuss today as a follow-up and he was just as rude and cantankerous as the intial consultation with him. He refused to go over the blood work or imaging results which he ordered with me . I had to ask to see another doctor. On top of that I really was disappointed with the entire experience at UCLA.

|  Thorough and personable  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

I'm not sure what all the issues people have said about the staff - but I have found them very professional, organized and friendly. Dr. Orfuss is a straight forward thorough doctor. He had several tests run that my prior neurologist never even thought of - this helped in the diagnosis. I recommend Dr. Orfuss.

|  horrible staff!  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

the only reason i will never go see dr. or fuss again is because of his staff specifically a lady named patty! she was so rude and unprofessional! mades dr. or fuss look bad!

Jun 28th, 2012

Arrogant and nonresponsive; records factually incorrect and grossly misrepresentative. Office refused to consider correction of record and unprofessional and rude. Retirement probably eminent.

Jul 16th, 2011

Wasn't satisfied, since I had to suggest he send me for Physical Therapy & did not even know where there was any.

|  Jeannette  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Orfuss for extreme migraines I had been having for years that no other Dr. had been able to diagnose. He sent me to get an MRI and found a hernia 5mm in my brain which turned out to be arnodl chiari type 1 a very rare disease but treatable which indeed he treated. I was finally rid of those debilitating migraines and am so grateful to Dr. Orfuss and will always be for the rest of my life. The staff was wonderful and so was he.

|  A Fine Doctor  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

I found him to be interested and caring, & I liked his manner. I also liked the office help.

Feb 14th, 2011

an old-time doctor with no analytical skills. rushed out of the room, although no other patients were there.the staff is awful, particularly the lady Teresa. The doctor told her to get me an MRI that day or the next. He told me to wait there for her to do that and give me the paperwork. So I did, but Teresa refused to make the necessary calls right away, and in fact told me to leave. She didn't call me with the info so I couldn't get the MRI urgently as the doctor had ordered. I would avoid this place, will never go back.

Sep 2nd, 2010

I really liked him. Courteous, knowledgeable, and thorough.

Oct 9th, 2009

Love the Dr, hate the staff. Staff is very rude and unorganized!