Neurologists, Psychiatrist
100 Ucla Medical Plz
Ste 425
Los Angeles, CA 90024
310-794-1500
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Thorough and personable  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

I'm not sure what all the issues people have said about the staff - but I have found them very professional, organized and friendly. Dr. Orfuss is a straight forward thorough doctor. He had several tests run that my prior neurologist never even thought of - this helped in the diagnosis. I recommend Dr. Orfuss.

|  horrible staff!  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

the only reason i will never go see dr. or fuss again is because of his staff specifically a lady named patty! she was so rude and unprofessional! mades dr. or fuss look bad!

Jun 28th, 2012

Arrogant and nonresponsive; records factually incorrect and grossly misrepresentative. Office refused to consider correction of record and unprofessional and rude. Retirement probably eminent.

Jul 16th, 2011

Wasn't satisfied, since I had to suggest he send me for Physical Therapy & did not even know where there was any.

|  Jeannette  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Orfuss for extreme migraines I had been having for years that no other Dr. had been able to diagnose. He sent me to get an MRI and found a hernia 5mm in my brain which turned out to be arnodl chiari type 1 a very rare disease but treatable which indeed he treated. I was finally rid of those debilitating migraines and am so grateful to Dr. Orfuss and will always be for the rest of my life. The staff was wonderful and so was he.

|  A Fine Doctor  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

I found him to be interested and caring, & I liked his manner. I also liked the office help.

Feb 14th, 2011

an old-time doctor with no analytical skills. rushed out of the room, although no other patients were there.the staff is awful, particularly the lady Teresa. The doctor told her to get me an MRI that day or the next. He told me to wait there for her to do that and give me the paperwork. So I did, but Teresa refused to make the necessary calls right away, and in fact told me to leave. She didn't call me with the info so I couldn't get the MRI urgently as the doctor had ordered. I would avoid this place, will never go back.

Sep 2nd, 2010

I really liked him. Courteous, knowledgeable, and thorough.

Oct 9th, 2009

Love the Dr, hate the staff. Staff is very rude and unorganized!