A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Grosmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Grosmann is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Grosmann, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosmann graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Grosmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Margaret Grosmann MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Grosmann practice?
- Dr. Carla Grosmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Grosmann practices Neurology near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Neurologists.