A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Grosmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Grosmann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Grosmann, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosmann graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Grosmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grosmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Grosmann practice?
Dr. Carla Grosmann practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See Murrieta Neurologists.