A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Moreno, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moreno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moreno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Moreno practice?
Dr. Carlos Moreno practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.