A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Moreno is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Moreno, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moreno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Americo Moreno MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Carlos Moreno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Moreno practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.