A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Moreno is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moreno
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moreno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Moreno, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moreno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Americo Moreno MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Carlos Moreno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Moreno practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.