Learn more about Dr. Carlos Alemany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Alemany, Board-certified Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alemany
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alemany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Alemany, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alemany graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alemany has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Alemany MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Alemany practice?
- Dr. Carlos Alemany has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Alemany practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, and Orlando Oncologists.