A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Alemany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Alemany is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Alemany, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Alemany graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alemany has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Alemany MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Alemany practice?
- Dr. Carlos Alemany has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Alemany practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, and Orlando Oncologists.