A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Alemany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Alemany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Alemany, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alemany graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alemany has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alemany accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Alemany practice?
Dr. Carlos Alemany practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, Orlando Oncologists, and Orlando Pediatricians.