A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Eduardo Andersen MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Carlos Andersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Andersen practices Internal Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Internists.