A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Emanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Emanuel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Emanuel graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Emanuel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Cesar Emanuel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Emanuel practice?
- Dr. Carlos Emanuel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Emanuel practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.