A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Emanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Emanuel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emanuel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Emanuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Emanuel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Emanuel graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Emanuel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos C Emanuel MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Emanuel practice?
- Dr. Carlos Emanuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Emanuel practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.