A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Emanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Emanuel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Emanuel graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Emanuel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emanuel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Emanuel practice?
Dr. Carlos Emanuel practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists, Las Vegas Internists, and Las Vegas Cardiologists.