Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Miranda
Dr. Carlos Miranda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with another office in Passaic, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Miranda is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Miranda has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Miranda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carlos Miranda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Gregory Nestor
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Nery Balcacer-Estevez
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Arnaldo Torres
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.79 mi30