A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Gomez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Gomez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Gomez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Gomez practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.