A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Gomez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Gomez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Gomez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Gomez practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.