A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Oteyza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Oteyza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Oteyza graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oteyza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Acosta Oteyza MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Oteyza practice?
- Dr. Carlos Oteyza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Oteyza practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Orange Park Physiatrists.