Learn more about Dr. Carlos Oteyza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Oteyza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oteyza
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Oteyza Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Oteyza graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oteyza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Acosta Oteyza MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Oteyza practice?
- Dr. Carlos Oteyza has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Oteyza practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Physiatrists.