A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Portera-Cailliau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Portera-Cailliau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Portera-Cailliau, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Nerve Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Portera-Cailliau graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Portera-Cailliau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Portera-Cailliau MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Portera-Cailliau practice?
- Dr. Carlos Portera-Cailliau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Portera-Cailliau practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.