A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Taboada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Taboada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taboada graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Taboada has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taboada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Taboada practice?
Dr. Carlos Taboada practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.