A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlton Haley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlton Haley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Haley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton Marshall Haley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlton M. Haley practice?
- Dr. Carlton Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlton Haley practices Ophthalmology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Ophthalmologists.