A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlton Haley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlton Haley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Haley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton Marshall Haley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlton M. Haley practice?
- Dr. Carlton Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlton Haley practices Ophthalmology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Ophthalmologists.