Dr. Carlton Haley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
the flying plane
He is a very good ophthalmologist and he can relate to people very easily,His surgical skill are outstanding,He is like a flying plane: zips in, talks, writes and zips out of the exam room.I wish he was not quite so 'fast'.I feel that he does a more than adequate job.

February 22nd, 2016
Dr Haley and his team are the best!
Dr Haley was very patient and thorough and gave me fantastic vision. His staff is very professional and friendly. I could not be happier with my vision and my experience with him.

February 7th, 2016
Highly recommended physician
Dr. Haley did my husband's cataract surgery and he was very good about explaining what he was going to do beforehand and afterwards. His gentle demeanor is very soothing.

January 13th, 2016
Great doctor that explains everything in detail. He gave me all available options and explained the possibilities with each option.

November 13th, 2015
Yelled at and threatened for no reason!
After discussing issues with office manager the Doc Came in clearly livid and absolutely misguided accusing my mother and I of yelling at his staff. We were caught off guard as he swung the door open and immediately threatened to throw us out if we yell at his staff again, which we absolutely did not do despite my condition & this doctors lack of compassion & wiling nest to work with me to save my eyes! Despite my calm tone and body language and contrary to the doctors tone, voice & body language he hesitated several times coming into the rm then walking out demanding I tell him if I wanted his help... he was out of control and I felt threatened, humiliated and vulnerable with my painful eye condition not get I any better as he brought me to tears. my mother even offered to leave if that would mean he would stop this nonsense & take care of my eye. I however was not going to tolerate this and chose to leave as soon as he stormed out for the final time. I can't believe he didn't even ask us what happened & did not give us the benefit of any doubt. I immediately asked him if he was just having a bad day... at which he admitted he was but that we had made it worse by yelling at his staff.... nothing could be farther from the truth and I could tell that he thought he had over reacted and had now begun to panic.

July 7th, 2015
I was diagnosed by Dr. Haley as having cataracts. Scheduled my appointment for 6:30 a.m. and was back in my car shortly after 8:00 a.m. There was absolutely no pain and I am thrilled with my new vision. Dr. Haley is very professional, answers any questions you might have, and always makes sure you understand if you have any problems to contact him immediately. They do run behind schedule occasionally but that's because they usually work patients in who might be having problems . . . it's inconvenient but I would want him to do that for me if I were having problems. I will continue to go to Dr. Haley for my vision check-ups and recommend him highly.

August 7th, 2014
One of his assistants did second eye exam. Glasses were made to there prescription. Could not see too well with them. Had old lenses put back in my frames. Nether he or the person who made lenses would return any of the $462 I was charged.

September 3rd, 2013
Chalizion
Worst doctor i have ever been to, didn't even get a follow up after my surgery.

July 12th, 2013
patient
Dr. Carlton Haley is extremely thorough and took the time with me and my family members. He is a compassionate and caring physician that goes above and beyond for his patients. I am so thankful to have found him.

March 9th, 2013
Excellent physician
Dr. Carlton Haley is extremely professional as is his staff. The office is run efficiently and patient care is warm and caring.