Jul 7th, 2015

I was diagnosed by Dr. Haley as having cataracts. Scheduled my appointment for 6:30 a.m. and was back in my car shortly after 8:00 a.m. There was absolutely no pain and I am thrilled with my new vision. Dr. Haley is very professional, answers any questions you might have, and always makes sure you understand if you have any problems to contact him immediately. They do run behind schedule occasionally but that's because they usually work patients in who might be having problems . . . it's inconvenient but I would want him to do that for me if I were having problems. I will continue to go to Dr. Haley for my vision check-ups and recommend him highly.

by John K. on Aug 7th, 2014

One of his assistants did second eye exam. Glasses were made to there prescription. Could not see too well with them. Had old lenses put back in my frames. Nether he or the person who made lenses would return any of the $462 I was charged.

Chalizion show details Chalizion
by Moe on Sep 3rd, 2013

Worst doctor i have ever been to, didn't even get a follow up after my surgery.

patient show details patient
Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Carlton Haley is extremely thorough and took the time with me and my family members. He is a compassionate and caring physician that goes above and beyond for his patients. I am so thankful to have found him.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by CS on Mar 9th, 2013

Dr. Carlton Haley is extremely professional as is his staff. The office is run efficiently and patient care is warm and caring.