Dr. Carlton Haley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlton Haley?

Consult at your own risk!!!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2017

My mother saw Dr. Haley regarding blurry vision. Dr. Haley spoke down to her and continued to talk over her throughout the entire visit. After SHE mentioned a test that should have been done in the first place, she was then scheduled for ANOTHER appointment. (Like she has nothing better to do) At this appointment, Dr. Haley stated he found some things that were very concerning, without really explaining them to her. He then requested she follow up with a specialist. Needless to say, my mother left there even more confused and with more questions than she started with. Not to mention scared to death that she might be going BLIND!!!! After speaking with a few people who did not have nice things to say about this doctor, she decided to seek help elsewhere. I myself work in the medical field and I am appalled by the treatment my mother received. I would not recommend sending a loved one to Dr. Haley!!!!

Pastor

Posted on November 7th, 2016

From the moment we entered the building, from the secretaries at the front desk, to each and every person who worked with us, we found the experience the best we have ever experienced. Dr. Haley is very thorough and second to none. I would prefer not to have the eye problems that I have, but having such a thorough doctor tending to the visual needs of both my wife and me is a great comfort. He is tops!

the flying plane

Posted on August 29th, 2016

He is a very good ophthalmologist and he can relate to people very easily,His surgical skill are outstanding,He is like a flying plane: zips in, talks, writes and zips out of the exam room.I wish he was not quite so 'fast'.I feel that he does a more than adequate job.

Dr Haley and his team are the best!

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Dr Haley was very patient and thorough and gave me fantastic vision. His staff is very professional and friendly. I could not be happier with my vision and my experience with him.

Highly recommended physician

Posted on February 7th, 2016

Dr. Haley did my husband's cataract surgery and he was very good about explaining what he was going to do beforehand and afterwards. His gentle demeanor is very soothing.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Great doctor that explains everything in detail. He gave me all available options and explained the possibilities with each option.

Yelled at and threatened for no reason!

Posted on November 14th, 2015

After discussing issues with office manager the Doc Came in clearly livid and absolutely misguided accusing my mother and I of yelling at his staff. We were caught off guard as he swung the door open and immediately threatened to throw us out if we yell at his staff again, which we absolutely did not do despite my condition & this doctors lack of compassion & wiling nest to work with me to save my eyes! Despite my calm tone and body language and contrary to the doctors tone, voice & body language he hesitated several times coming into the rm then walking out demanding I tell him if I wanted his help... he was out of control and I felt threatened, humiliated and vulnerable with my painful eye condition not get I any better as he brought me to tears. my mother even offered to leave if that would mean he would stop this nonsense & take care of my eye. I however was not going to tolerate this and chose to leave as soon as he stormed out for the final time. I can't believe he didn't even ask us what happened & did not give us the benefit of any doubt. I immediately asked him if he was just having a bad day... at which he admitted he was but that we had made it worse by yelling at his staff.... nothing could be farther from the truth and I could tell that he thought he had over reacted and had now begun to panic.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I was diagnosed by Dr. Haley as having cataracts. Scheduled my appointment for 6:30 a.m. and was back in my car shortly after 8:00 a.m. There was absolutely no pain and I am thrilled with my new vision. Dr. Haley is very professional, answers any questions you might have, and always makes sure you understand if you have any problems to contact him immediately. They do run behind schedule occasionally but that's because they usually work patients in who might be having problems . . . it's inconvenient but I would want him to do that for me if I were having problems. I will continue to go to Dr. Haley for my vision check-ups and recommend him highly.

Posted on August 7th, 2014

One of his assistants did second eye exam. Glasses were made to there prescription. Could not see too well with them. Had old lenses put back in my frames. Nether he or the person who made lenses would return any of the $462 I was charged.

Chalizion

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Worst doctor i have ever been to, didn't even get a follow up after my surgery.

patient

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Dr. Carlton Haley is extremely thorough and took the time with me and my family members. He is a compassionate and caring physician that goes above and beyond for his patients. I am so thankful to have found him.

Excellent physician

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Dr. Carlton Haley is extremely professional as is his staff. The office is run efficiently and patient care is warm and caring.