A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlton Clarke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton Keith Clarke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Carlton K. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Carlton Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlton Clarke practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors and Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.