A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlton Clarke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton Keith Clarke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Carlton K. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Carlton Clarke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlton Clarke practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors and Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.