A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Cawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Cawley, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Cawley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cawley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Cawley MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen Cawley practice?
- Dr. Carmen Cawley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Cawley practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.