A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Guerra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Guerra, FACP, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from University of Rochester . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Estela Guerra FACP, MD, and MSCE is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen E. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Carmen Guerra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Guerra practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.