A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Garcia, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Garcia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Josefina Garcia MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Carmen Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Garcia practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Dermatologists and Paramus Internists.