A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Lebron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Lebron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Lebron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebron graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lebron has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Milagros Lebron MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Lebron practice?
- Dr. Carmen Lebron has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Lebron practices Family Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Family Physicians.