A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Strickland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Strickland, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen G Strickland MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen G. Strickland practice?
- Dr. Carmen Strickland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Strickland practices Family Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Winston Salem Family Physicians.