A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmie Puckett Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Puckett Robinson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Puckett Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- Greater Los Angeles Veterans Administration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmie Puckett Robinson MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carmie Puckett Robinson practice?
- Dr. Carmie Puckett Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmie Puckett Robinson practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.