A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Brown-Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Brown-Elliott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Brown-Elliott, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown-Elliott graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Brown-Elliott has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Brown-Elliott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol Brown-Elliott practice?
- Dr. Carol Brown-Elliott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Brown-Elliott practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.