A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Linda Chen MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Chen practice?
- Dr. Carol Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Chen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.