A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Croft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Croft is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Croft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Croft graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Croft has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Croft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Croft practice?
Dr. Carol Croft practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.