A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Croft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Croft is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Croft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Croft graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Croft has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynn Croft MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Croft practice?
- Dr. Carol Croft has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Croft practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.